Learn about your VA benefits
As a Veteran, you may be entitled to many benefits when it comes to renting or buying. Below is a list of links/resources to help guide you through the process. For more information feel free to reach out to me, contact one of your VA lenders or a VA lender on this site under the "Resources" Tab.
www.Archives.org (To request Form DD 214/ Separation Documents)
Eligibility (VA loan eligibility)
https://nrd.gov/ (National Resouce Directory)
Disability Housing Grants (SHA, SAH)
Terms to know
- PCS: Permanent Change Station
- COE: Certificate of Eligibility
- AMC: Appraisal Management Company
- SHA: Special Housing Adaptation
- SAH: Specially Adapted Housing
- BAH: Basic Allowance for Housing
- CONUS: Continental U.S.
- OCONUS: Outside the Continent of the U.S.
Considering a VA Short Sale?
CALL the VA department before the loan is delinquent (877) 827-3702.