Marlene Garcia
UTR-Texas Realtors®

Learn about your VA benefits

As a Veteran, you may be entitled to many benefits when it comes to renting or buying. Below is a list of links/resources to help guide you through the process. For more information feel free to reach out to me, contact one of your VA lenders or a  VA lender on this site under the "Resources" Tab.   (To request Form DD 214/ Separation Documents)

Eligibility  (VA loan eligibility)

VA Loan Limits

Apply for a COE  (National Resouce Directory)

Disability Housing Grants (SHA, SAH)

Basic Allowance for Housing


Terms to know 

  • PCS: Permanent Change Station    
  • COE: Certificate of Eligibility
  • AMC: Appraisal Management Company
  • SHA: Special Housing Adaptation
  • SAH: Specially Adapted Housing
  • BAH: Basic Allowance for Housing
  • CONUS: Continental U.S.
  • OCONUS: Outside the Continent of the U.S.



Considering a VA Short Sale?

CALL the VA department before the loan is delinquent (877) 827-3702.